Industry 4.0 talent development
Manufacturing companies are adopting digital as next wave of enablement and senior teams are quite upbeat about the deliverables from going digital. However, one of the top three reasons for failure of these projects is lack of suitable trained and mentored internal teams who can lead and own these projects.
As Industry 4.0/digital manufacturing are fairly new models, readily trained and capable talent is not available in India. As such companies need to build their own teams from select internal stake holders, these teams are required at all levels from senior decision makers for whom digital is strategic facet to operations level teams for whom these are problem solving models.
Designing suitable interesting and engaging programs for practicing managers, engineers and technicians is always a challenge and it is more so in this new domain. Such programs also needs to look at lot of unlearning.
We have carefully designed and successfully delivered Industry 4.0 training programs targeting various audiences, various natures and lengths
- Short and medium awareness creation programs
- Short focused workshops and ‘think tank’ enablement programs
- Short and medium duration enablement program
- Long term digital champion programs
- Experience of conducting these programs for various companies
- Established and proven delivery, enablement and assessment models
- Enabling tools, software, demo kits and hands on set up in labs
- Experienced and practicing industry leaders and trainers
- Tie ups for external assessment, certification and validation
- Class room tutorials and works shops
- Setting model digital plant with ready tools and solutions
- Creating projects and operationalizing these including conceptualization and use cases, budgeting, internal sales, set up and operationalizing
- Team exercises and role plays
- Extensive assignments and presentations
- Factory visit for first person view of cases
- Crystal gazing on emerging tools and concepts