1. Application of “TOC” concepts to various mass manufacturing units in variety of engineering companies to improve productivity and profitability.
2. Developed and implemented web based solutions of SCM, CRM, and ERP etc as per requirements of companies in India and abroad.
3. Revamping of business activity of Necchi Compressori, Italy.
4. Implemented SAP at Videocon Appliances Ltd. and Necchi Compressori, Italy.
5. Established Videocon as OEM supplier for “Samsung” Refrigerators.
6. 40 % productivity improvement in Videocon Appliances- Refrigerator Plant at Aurangabad.
7. Technology transfer from Matsushita of Japan, for Manufacturing of No frost refrigerators.
8. Set up green field project for Modi Hoover- a joint Venture of Maytag U.S.A. for manufacturing “Hoover” Vacuum Cleaners at Baramati, Maharashtra.
9. Setting up washing machine plant (Later taken over by Electrolux) at Gurgaon with technical collaboration form Servis Group of U.K.
10. worked as Vice President (VP) Customer Solutions Delivery for Persistent e Business Solution
Mr. Madhav Joshi has over 36 years of industrial experience with many Indian and Multi National Companies. He has worked in the fields of production, purchase, technology transfers, marketing, and sales etc.
He has worked in various capacities throughout his career and was working as Administratoro Delegato (M.D.) for Necchi Compressori, Italy in his last service. He has also worked as a General Manager (GM) with Videocon Appliances Limited, Modi Hoover Ltd. Intron limited. He also has an overseas experience with Jumbo Electronics, Dubai. Where he was responsible for Sales and Services activities of the Appliances Division.