During his professional career spanning 37 years, Mr. Mukund Toke worked in the areas of Electrical and instrumentation & automation design, detailed engineering, projects, installation and commissioning at site for variety of industry applications such as Cement, Steel, and Power Generation. The growth has been steady from Grass Root Level to Level of Chief Engineer. For the last 22 years he has been a free lance consultant involved in setting up of small, medium and large sector industries and has been contributing his full strengths to the assignments undertaken.
- BHEL Ramchandrapuram Hyderabad for Selection to Commissioning and Maintenance of CNC Machines.
- Narmada Cements Ltd Jafarabad Plant for Concept to Commissioning and Maintenance
- Deccan Cements Ltd Bhavanipuram Nalgonda District of A.P. India for Concept to Commissioning and Maintenance
- India Cements Ltd., Shankarnagar for Concept to Commissioning
- Galsheet Kenya Ltd, colour coating Line for Concept to Commissioning and Maintenance.
- Shree Balwant Electro Equipments Pvt Ltd for Concept to Commissioning and Maintenance where he is still a technical director Jindal Steeel and Power Ltd 4 x 135MW Power Plant.
He is a multi discipline professional Engineer and is running a Design and Drafting Services Organization. He is also a technical consultant and Government Approved valuer and is empanelled with all the leading commercial banks.
Mr. Mukund Toke has a passion for teaching/ training and has been associated with many educational institutes and colleges in Pune since 1993. He is a post graduate recognized teacher by University of Pune for External Examiner and Paper Checking and Evaluation for Post Graduate Students of M.Tech. Energy Systems. He is a visiting faculty for MIT Pune and has authored books on Electrcial Utilities for Energy Management Course at MIT Pune. He has also published many technical papers that includes a recent publication in Journal of Government of India, Ministry of Nonconventional and Renewable Energy.