Company : SKP e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Pune
Designation : Assistant Manager (Business Intelligence)
Job Description :
• Executed Manpower planning, Productivity improvement and Cost reduction projects
• Conducted more than 30 training programs on Soft skills, Technical skills, Computer skills etc. and trained more than 500 professionals (Training need identification, Training material development, Imparting training, devising training effectiveness methodologies, Assessing the effectiveness of training imparted)
• Developed Excel and Word based templates and saved more than 50% of operations, data entry, data analysis time, recruitment etc.
• Developed Management Information System to identify error rate, efficiency rate, process wise, person wise using Business Intelligence tools like QlikView, SharePoint, MS Excel etc.
• Administered Time Sheet of 500 employees and established error proof systems for Time Sheet data analysis
• Streamlined data flow by developing application oriented Excel / Word workbooks which include Data warehousing, verification, validation and quality analysis
• Played role of internal auditor for policy and procedure audit as per ISMS standards
• Organized and hosted Employee Engagement activities to unite cross functional teams
• Organized event (Blood Donation Camp) as a Corporate Social Responsibility
Company : Pahel HR Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
Designation : Assistant Manager (HR)
Job Description : Posted in a Software company to manage their HR Department
• Handled recruitment from start to end, including Vendor management
• Used Handwriting Analysis skill for critical analysis of test papers, written document etc.
• Restructured Job Descriptions of employees to frame performance based management
• Developed Induction Process and imparted Induction Training
• Developed Data Entry templates to save Man hours
• Created dynamic Appraisal and Performance Management system
• Identified methods of employee motivation based on company culture and organized employee engagement activities
Company : DGP Hinoday Industries Ltd, Pune
Designation : Senior Engineer (Operations)
Job Description :
Training module Design, Training and Assessment
• As an Education and Training pillar member, designed training module on TPM basics like 5S, Abnormalities, JH,16 losses and Kaizen etc
• Converted English TPM literature into local language for easy comprehension
• Imparted training (more than 40 training programs for 250+ professionals including operators) to diagonal channels and assessed the effectiveness of training imparted
Kaizen idea generation and implementation
• As a KK pillar member, identified areas of improvement in process and methods of operation; generating kaizen for the same; getting it approved and implementation.
Productivity improvement and Cost reduction projects.
• Identified and Executed 5 Kaizen on Productivity improvement and 3 Kaizen on Cost reduction (more than Rs. 1 lakh per month saving)
• Developed system to convey operator suggestions to management.
• “Appreciation award for Education and Training Activities and Motivation of operators” (2005-06)
• “Best Initiative” for “Operating motion loss reduction” Kaizen(2006)
• “Best Kaizen” for “Energy Saving – Cost reduction”(2007)
• “Best Kaizen” for “Operating motion loss reduction” Kaizen(2007)
• “Best Student – All Round Personality” award, SIOM (2008)
MBA-Human Resource Management (May-July 2008)
“Study of current practices of Soft Skills Training and Development for Management employees in different companies”
With the changing environment, to face unexpected situations, to tackle unforeseen problems, there is persistent need of versatile Soft Skills training methods. These methods need to be relevant to organization goals and must address individual differences. Project focuses on various innovations that are happening in the realm of Soft Skills Training.
B. E. – Mechanical (Jan-May 2005)
“Trash Compactor (Design and Fabrication)”
A Screw-Compactor used to reduce the volume of trash (garbage) for easy handling. Screw pitch reduction is the principle used to serve the purpose.
Publication (Special Achievement)
• Certified Handwriting Analyst (Graphologist) by Handwriting Analysts International (HAI) in Nov 2012
• Author of a book “Physics” F.Y. B. Sc. (Pune University). Book published in 2008 by “Siddhii Publications”. (July 2008)
• Article on a Plantation Camp organized by an NGO, “Hariyali”, has been published by the President of Hariyali on its official website (www.hariyalithane.com). (August 2009)
A morning that witnessed “Happy Thoughts” of society
Memberships and Participation
• Organized and coordinated Blood Donation Camp in SKP e-Solutions. Responsibility includes identifying appropriate blood bank, coordinating infrastructure arrangements planning and executing plan. Successful in getting 85 donors (Aug 2011)
• Registered member of an NGO – “Greenpeace” since July 2009
• Active participation in Plantation camp of an NGO – “Hariyali”, Thane, Mumbai. (July 2009)
Co/Extra-Curricular Activities / Achievements
• Worked as Editorial Team member of Students’ Magazine “IMPACT-2008” (2008) during Post Graduation.
• Coordinated and anchored “MBA and PGDBM Induction Program (2008)” and Seminars at SIOM (Sep’07-Aug’08)
• Editorial Team member of Quarterly News Letter “SHIVAJIANS” (2004) during Graduation