WORK EXPERIENCE: ONGC (1977- Till Superannuation)
34 years+ of Experience in ONGC, India till Superannuation as General Manager (Reservoir) in September, 2011 with specialization in:
• Development of new, marginal and established petroleum reservoirs
• Monitoring and Redevelopment of Brown fields
• Individual Well Analysis and Remedial Activities to arrest Downward Decline in producing fields.
• Laboratory experience in Petro-physical Analysis, Gas Lifts, Water Shut Off & EOR
• Reservoir Geophysics
WORK EXPERIENCE (OUTSIDE ONGC):
– Participation as a Board Member for Selection & Promotion of Faculty Members in the Petroleum
Engineering Department of Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India.
– Participation as a Council Member for formulation of Curriculum of Petroleum Engineering Course
at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi for their Muscat (Sultanate of Oman) Unit.
– Professional Consultancy Services being rendered to reputed E&P / Joint Venture Companies in
WORK EXPERIENCE (@ ONGC) ADDENDUM:
– Monitoring (Well wise & Reservoir wise) of major and minor offshore oil fields.
– Planning and execution of Well Servicing (Work Over Jobs)
– Development of New and Marginal Oil & Gas fields in the Western Offshore, India
– Laboratory Studies on Rock and Fluid Properties
– Estimation of Oil & Gas Initially in Place
– Reservoir Geophysics
– Artificial Lift Design/ Water Shut Off studies for Productivity Supplementation
– Monitoring of onshore oil fields of Assam and Gujarat, India.
– Conducting Training Programmes on different facets of Reservoir Engineering/ Management
– Recognized Skill in Drafting of Technical/ Non-technical Documents.
– Proficiency in Net surfing for Information Catch up & Documentation.